Looking ahead to the positives of 2021.
For the first time in awhile, I woke up feeling a bit happier about the state of my country in general. I did not realize how much an inept government was keeping me in this bizarre stupor.
As the day wore on, and as I witnessed work actually happening at the federal level, I found myself hopeful.
In the spirit of maintaining that energy, I wrote this post to highlight what I’m looking forward to this year:
- Working towards my ongoing health journey (latest update)
- Making progress on one or more side projects
- Some changes in my day job that, while exciting, will also challenge me (a good thing)
- A renewed focus and energy on writing, a passion of mine I’ve forsaken for far too long
- Continued investment into my marriage (celebrating 12 years in October)
- Hopefully bearing witness to stemming the COVID-19 tide
Hoping you can find some things to look forward to as well. Take care, wear a mask, and look out for each other.